The first in a series of technical symposiums, this session brought together the operations, facilities, and service providers to discuss the emerging challenges associated with increased well counts and productivity throughout the resource plays in the continental US. A shifting focus from resource evaluation to resource monetization brings about new issues that require both engineers and executives to think beyond the drill bit.
· What are the most effective paraffin mitigation strategies in today’s onshore production environment?
· How can horizontal wells be designed to balance operability, hydrocarbon recovery and cost?
· How can gathering systems be designed and operated in the most efficient manner?
· What are the biggest business challenges that have to be overcome in order to successfully bring
onshore assets to market?
· 4:30 p.m. – Registration and Networking with hors d’oeuvres and drinks
· 5:00 p.m. – First Quarter, Planning Beyond the Drill Bit: Fluids
Second Quarter, Producing Beyond the Drill Bit: Well Production
Half-Time on the Field with drinks and hors d’oeuvres
Third Quarter, Delivering Beyond the Drill Bit: Gathering Systems
Fourth Quarter, Managing Beyond the Drill Bit: Business Challenges
· 7:30 p.m. – Drinks and Networking on the Field
Director of Technology at Coastal Chemical Company+ Read More
Senior Facilities Engineer at Samson Resources Company+ Read More
Vice President, Operations at Halker Consulting, LLC+ Read More
Wattenberg Asset Project Manager at Anadarko Petroleum Company+ Read More